Pointers to TSLs of other European Union Member States:
Electronic trust services guarantee secure and legally valid electronic transactions. They include qualified and non-qualified services of:
- The creation of certificates for electronic signatures or for electronic seals;
- The creation of certificates for website authentication;
- The creation of electronic time stamps;
- The validation of electronic signatures or electronic seals;
- The preservation of electronic signatures or electronic seals;
- Electronic registered delivery.
Supervision and initiation of a qualified trust service
Information on the national supervision system applicable to qualified trust service providers and the qualified trust services they provide as defined in Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC (hereinafter – eIDAS Regulation) can be found here.